- To care for and operate on Iranian and refugee children, free of charge and without regard to their race, religion or nationality
- To complete the training of local personnel by sending missions composed of French medical professionals
- To welcome Iranian doctors in France to complete their theoretical and practical training
Missions in Iran
- La Chaîne de l’Espoir sends missions of surgeons to operate on children and to dispense practical and theoretical knowledge to local teams. An average of 7 missions are organised each year.
The children are cared for in one of Zanjireh Omid’s five partner hospitals, the Medical Centre for Children, Imam Khomeini Hospital, Shahid Rajaie Hospital, Sina Hospital and Valiasr Hospital.
Training in France
- La Chaîne de l’Espoir (France) accommodates Iranian surgeons who wish to complete their training in France in cooperation with the French Embassy in Teheran.